Sunday, January 04, 2009

OMG I've Written a Comic Book!


This is another one of those events in my life that is HUGE to me and I'm sure makes other people just stare at their monitors, puzzled. But yes, I am beyond beyond thrilled today that this miracle has actually happened. I have written a real comic book. And this glorious thing occurred due to the amazing talents and hard work of my beloved illustrator, CC Rogers.

It is not long (12 pages), but it is a real story. I had to write a real comic book script. And CC pulled off what IMHO is a beautiful, sexy, suspenseful, fascinating series of illustrations. I think the thing truly justifies its existence. But you read it (in the nifty viewer provided by Issuu.com) and please let me know what you think.

I'm not gonna lie, I'm officially in love with Jonas Tammany. He's WAY hotter than Mr. Opportunity ever was. I'll bet Erin Esurance herself would lust for this guy.


Oh, and in two to three weeks the book will be available for purchase from Living Beyond Reality Press. Will let you know!

No comments: