Monday, September 01, 2008

The World's First "Graphic Excerpt" is Done!


Well, I can't say that for certain...but anyway I'm not aware of any other promotional book excerpts out there that were done in graphic novel format! Anyhoo, it's done: the two-page mini-comic excerpt from my story "As Commonplace as Rain," illustrated by the amazingly talented CC Rogers. Just take a look at it (via my website) and I'm sure you'll be astonished to know that this is CC's first shot at a comic. Seems to me she's a natural for this medium!

This thing turned out even more fabulous that I hoped and dreamed it would. I'm on Cloud Nine. Just finished linking to it on my website, the publisher's site, my "READ FREE" page, and even my September column for eCataromance.com.

Thanks from the bottom of my heart, CC--you're amazing!

If you have comments or feedback on the graphic excerpt, please comment! Like I said, this is a brand new thing, and we are so curious what people will think of it.

No comments: