Well, it’s been over a month since I updated you about my upcoming book How to Catch and Keep a Vampire. What a difference a month makes! In that time the release date has been moved up a couple of times (it’s now official: October 23!), a Facebook fan page sprang up and gets more fans every day (please join their ranks HERE) and the book has become available for pre-order from Barnes & Noble, Amazon and Chapters.
In case you think this has been all play and no work, I assure you that’s not the case! For the past five weeks my editor and I have been slaving madly away at editing, rewriting, creating more cool content, etc. In fact, you can take a sneak peak at the beautiful design of the book on my website here.
So come October, you will be able to find copies in bookstores everywhere (and hopefully prominently displayed!). Until then you will just have to keep wondering...
- How to spot a vampire
- How to end up dating him
- This Dr. Grey fellow I’m obsessed with and why I shouldn’t be
- The name of the most beautiful song a vampire ever played on guitar (IMHO)
- The potentially dangerous secret of the red satin ribbon
- How to say no to a vampire
- And what happens if you say yes