Sunday, October 25, 2009

Bloodchained II: The Secret of Secrets


Boy, am I happy to report the long-awaited release of the sequel to Bloodchained! I felt bad every time I saw someone googling "when will the sequel to Bloodchained be released?" Well, wait no more: It's available now from Amazon, Barnes & Noble online, and Living Beyond Reality Press...or simply ask your local store to order a copy for you. eBook versions also available...Kindle coming soon.


I'd love to tell you what happens in Bloodchained II, but there are people who read this blog who (mystifyingly! LOL) have not yet read the first novel, and I don't want to give away who lives, dies, is a good guy or a bad guy, etc. in Bloodchained. But if you like vampire romance, or suspense, or historicals (especially about the Renaissance), these could be books for you.

Fans of Bloodchained, you'll be reunited with your old friends from Audica, as well as meet some new, mysterious and alluring Roicans. There's plenty of the same suspense and surprises that you loved in the original novel. And it all ends up in a very interesting place.


For more information and buy links, please visit my Web site's Bloodchained II page or the official site,
www.bloodchained.com.

And on a more personal note: This is my fifth book to come out in 2009 and I am ready to take it a little easier! (As if that were possible with all this How to Catch and Keep a Vampire stuff going on! LOL)

4 comments:

Cheryl said...

I have not read the first Bloodchained yet, but have marked that on Goodreads so I make sure I read it and Bloodchained II. I was so glad to get the chance to read "How to Catch and Keep a Vampire", so I can't wait to read more of your books!

cherylbaryl.blogspot.com

Diana Laurence said...

Aw, aren't you sweet, Cheryl! And thanks again for that great review. :-)

Miss Organizized said...

you definitely need to take it easy :)

Diana Laurence said...

Am sure taking it easier now...and it's been a nice change! For everything there is a season...