Sunday, January 07, 2007

Become a Soulful Sex Partner!



Okay, that's not what you think it is.

"Soulful Sex Partners" is a crazy idea I had New Year's Night, to enlist the help of as many people as I can in helping me write my next book (a spicy romance novella).

I'm currently recruiting as many members as I can to take part in the process. As soon as I have a nice group assembled, I'll start providing opportunities for people to send me their input for the new book. I plan to use polls, chats, and email to get the Partners' ideas on everything from the genre of the book to the name of the heroine's cat, if she should have a cat, perhaps she's allergic.

As far as I know, nothing like this has ever been done before, so I'm pretty much making it up as I go along! Nevertheless, I'm excited that the thing actually might fly. I already have three fantastic websites signed up as Soulful Sex Website Partners (Coffee Time Romance, Novelspot, and The Romance Studio), and eight individuals signed up yesterday as well. This is only the beginning!!! (Yeah, I'm excited.)

So, if you'd like to take part, the first step is to find out all about the plan on my Soulful Sex: Partners blog, where I will be chronicling the saga of the project. The second, even more crucial step, is to sign up as an SS Partner yourself. You can participate as much or as little along the way as you like.

But if you are a Partner, you are guaranteed one thing: your name will be included in the acknowledgements of the book when it is published by Living Beyond Reality Press. Does life get any better than this? LOL On top of that, I'm running a contest in January...anyone becoming an SS Partner in January will be eligible for a drawing to win his/her choice of any item from the Living Beyond Reality Press Bookstore.

I hope you will consider being a part of my little experiment. I think it is really going to be fun, and I can't wait till March when I will officially start on the writing. Go, sign up now, you know you want to!!!

No comments: